[Sca-cooks] Mo+ie way 00P

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Apr 20 06:57:52 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/20/2002 8:45:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
goldberg at bestweb.net writes:

> Cola is a combination of cinnamon, vanilla and citrus - the primary
> difference between Coca-Cola and Pepsi, sweetness levels aside, being lemon
> vs. orange as the main citrus component.

Do they really use citrus stuff in it, or is it some sort of synthetic ester?
 I ask, because my SCA father is allergic to citrus, but drinks copius
amounts of Pepsi without apparent ill effect.  For that matter, his daughter
is allergic to it as well, but has been asking for some of Daddy's Pepsi
since she could barely lisp out "Pessy" to ask for it.

Brangwayna