[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Dalby book was Reading List

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Apr 21 18:31:44 PDT 2002

You can order it directly from the U of C
press or through Amazon.com at 30 per cent
making it  $19.25. I reviewed it for Serve It
Forth, issue # 16.

As regards ILL, interlibrary loan always has the
caveat that it's not supposed to replace libraries
adding to their own collections. Often this means that
libraries will not lend items that are new or can be
easily purchased. Since this was a new book and available
at under $20 with a library discount, probably the
lending libraries thought your library should just buy
a copy for its collection, especially since there was
an obvious demand.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn lewis