[Sca-cooks] Mr Picky update, was Mo+ie way 00P

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 18:50:02 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/21/02 8:46:33 PM, lcm at efn.org writes:

<< I'd thought teenage
boys were about fast cars and fast girls and getting busted for graffiti
and stuff. >>

Sorry Auntie 'Lainie, we're much more complex than cars, girls and graffiti.
Now food.....we like it good and simple. Nothing says love like a good
homecooked meal (food content :D).  Maybe if you sit with your son for dinner
or have your son help you cook a nice, interesting meal, it may alleviate the
depression. Who knows? I would definitely start talking to him because there
maybe some issues that he hasn't cleared up with the both of you (you and
your ex.). Or you could rent a funny movie together (Animal House anyone?)

Misha
Fellow teenage male