[Sca-cooks] Mr Picky update, was Mo+ie way 00P

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 22 09:08:41 PDT 2002

Misha wrote:
>... Or you could rent a funny movie together (Animal House anyone?)

You know, that's not a half bad idea.  If you can't go into his world to bring
him out, see if you can be in the same world together if only for a little
while.  Tell him that you know someone who was in the real dorm shown at the
beginning of the movie.  [Sproul Hall at UCLA, now I know why there were film
trucks early in my first quarter there...]

Selene, Caid