[Sca-cooks] Mr Picky update, was Mo+ie way 00P

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Apr 22 09:47:49 PDT 2002

At 09:08 AM 4/22/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Misha wrote:
>>... Or you could rent a funny movie together (Animal House anyone?)
>
>You know, that's not a half bad idea.  If you can't go into his world to
bring
>him out, see if you can be in the same world together if only for a little
>while.  Tell him that you know someone who was in the real dorm shown at the
>beginning of the movie.  [Sproul Hall at UCLA, now I know why there were film
>trucks early in my first quarter there...]
>
>Selene, Caid

The outside of the frat house (and most of the film) was done between Alder
and University on 14th? or was it 15th? at U of O in Eugene. The house was
torn down not long after (Ivar said the it was in pretty bad shape before
Bluto got there ;-) and they had some problems with fans. 'Bout a block
away from a really good pizza house- if you can get a seat!

'Lainie
-whose son has an odd aversion to UO. But we watched Damn Yankees the other
night, and I thought of Master A...