[Sca-cooks] It's quiet in here

Den-Ter Leather denterleather1 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 23 13:08:19 PDT 2002

Down here in Florida its HOT, haven't gotten used to summer heat yet :) Go
through this every year! And I grew up here:) Oh well, last weekend's event
was awesome good time had by all. Feast was bit hectic (we were not involved
until the feast staff didn't show up to help the feast-crat. Once again a
feast-crat left high and dry.  Got the House members to help out and
everything went off as planned  if only moments late and slightly modified
from orginal recipe.  The populace and Crowns didn't even know the problems,
thats real feast-cratting, even when it goes to hell in a hand basket, folks
never know:)

YIS, Elric