[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Help

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Apr 24 07:26:57 PDT 2002

How about large shield shaped cookies that
can be iced in the proper heraldic colors?
Provide coloring book sheets so they can see
what a dragon or lion looks like or what
the royal arms of a kingdom look like.
I'd enclose those in plastic sheet protectors.
Also medieval gingerbread made from bread crumbs
and honey and spices might be messy and fun.

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis

Lis wrote:snipped