[Sca-cooks] was It's quiet in here now minds..

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 13:08:19 PDT 2002

I am?  Hey, if this was the worst trouble that I got
myself in, I would be able to sleep a lot better at
night!

As for why Flieg is unique ... He is an "old" duke,
but is very much a people person and not full of
himself.
He has attended almost every BoD meeting ...
voluntarily!  I don't know if he is still doing this,
but he used to have a list where he would send his own
personal description of what went on at the last BoD
meeting, which sometimes differed from what the BoD
officially published, but proved to be quite accurate.
At the last several Great Western Wars, he would visit
every encampment and share one or two of his wonderful
songs.  I know that in Caid he is well beloved, even
though he has never lived here.

Yes, he is on the BoD list. I hope that he will be
allowed to be part of the BoD.  He would be quite an
asset to that group.

I do believe that your name, Kiri, is on the same list
too.  I am rooting for you also!

Huette [another SCA dinosaur]

--- Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1 at comcast.net> wrote:
> OK.  Huette, you're in for it now.  I wondered how
> long it would take for
> one of the "younger" folk on the list, who haven't
> had the "experience" of
> meeting Flieg for themselves to ask this!
>
> Kiri

=====
shall never cease to be amused.