[Sca-cooks] was It's quiet in here now minds..

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 26 06:18:51 PDT 2002

Yes, I have had the privilege of meeting Flieg a long time ago, and wish I
could see him again!  It was at a Herald's Symposium many years ago in
LA....he was absolutely delightful!  He is truly a legend in his own time!

And yes, I'm on the list as well...and would really like to have the
opportunity to serve the SCA in this capacity.  I hope I would do a good
job!

Kiri (I guess I am almost a dinosaur as well...I had a young lady get really
blown away when she saw my membership number at an event last weekend!)