[Sca-cooks] War with AnTir

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Apr 25 16:12:38 PDT 2002

At 06:42 PM 4/25/02 EDT, you wrote:
>--
>In a message dated 4/25/2002 1:04:11 PM Alaskan Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
>writes:
>

>> Now when we have AnTir/West War, we tend to divy up the extras so that the
>> sides are even and we have a fair fight. The Hospitallers (several of whom
>> a good friends of mine) go to whomever pays better. So did the Oerthans do
>> that? Huh? Huh? ;-) ;-)
>>

>To be quite honest with you I really didn't pay much attention to the
>fighting.  I was busy doing a seige cooking competition.  I -do- know that we
>were really glad to have any fighters come up.  I don't remember the ladies
>name but the one fighter was an extremely tall lady fighter and I heard only
>good things about her!  That is the only war that we had with those outside
>our borders that I can remember in the eight years that I have played here.
>I know it's very expensive to  make the trip, that's why I haven't been to
>any Kingdom events.
>Angustias

Yup. I know. I spent eight years in teh Summits, where you have to do 8-10
hours ( including through city traffic) to get to Kingdom events.

I have a secret to tell you though, about that Very Tall lady fighter? I'll
bet you dollars to donuts it was Dame Selene. I remember Dame Selene best
as Sir Rafael d'Avalon, a truly scrummy-yummy tall blond with terrific legs
and a nice tush. Rafael went 'overseas' for a few years and cam back, er,
*different*. Threw the Civ council into a tizzy! But Selene is just as good
a fighter, new boobs notwithstanding!

At any rate, I have friends who spent time in Oertha. I grok the time and
travel constraints.

'Lainie