[Sca-cooks] War with AnTir

LadyAngustias at aol.com LadyAngustias at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 15:42:20 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/25/2002 1:04:11 PM Alaskan Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> Now when we have AnTir/West War, we tend to divy up the extras so that the
> sides are even and we have a fair fight. The Hospitallers (several of whom
> a good friends of mine) go to whomever pays better. So did the Oerthans do
> that? Huh? Huh? ;-) ;-)

To be quite honest with you I really didn't pay much attention to the
fighting.  I was busy doing a seige cooking competition.  I -do- know that we
were really glad to have any fighters come up.  I don't remember the ladies
name but the one fighter was an extremely tall lady fighter and I heard only
good things about her!  That is the only war that we had with those outside
our borders that I can remember in the eight years that I have played here.
I know it's very expensive to  make the trip, that's why I haven't been to
any Kingdom events.
Angustias