[Sca-cooks] My Dad...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 26 05:57:59 PDT 2002

I've debated about sharing this with you folks, but humor got the better of
my common sense, so here goes.

As a former principal herald of Atlantia, I should have been given a
retirement title long ago, but no one considered it important until the
current holder of that office.  So...we've been working on such a thing.  My
current thinking is that, given my interest in cooking and the fact that my
Laurel is at least partially for cooking, using a translation of "Golden
Dragon" would be appropriate...there are lots of Chinese restaurants with
that name, including one in the city where I first joined the
SCA...Richmond, Virginia.

Kiri