[Sca-cooks] hot tubs at SCA events

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri Apr 26 13:00:32 PDT 2002

    What about belt tokens? Less noticeable, but still 'precedential' for
those kingdoms where such things are expected. Myself, when I want to run in
stealth mode, I either put the medallion inside my tunic, or flip it over so
the obverse shows (I have one of the old original 'corporate' medallions).
The chain from which it hangs used to be gold, but from use, it's worn to a
dull silver with gold highlights. I find the symbolism both amusing and
apropos . . . And it doesn't hack off the anal retentive shiny gold chain
wearing types . . .

    Sieggy