[Sca-cooks] hot tubs at SCA events

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri Apr 26 14:36:35 PDT 2002

    Well, ef'n ya don'ts like it around the neck, nor on a baldric, nor a
belt, I suppose (as we move south)  it's either from the codpiece or yer
garters . . . though the codpiece might be a bit on the sexist side. I
suppose it depends on the extent of yer pendants . . .
    I generally wear my medallion because I'm >supposed< to - and if I
don't, I get lifted eyebrows and snarky comments. Other than that, I'm an
equal opportunity lese'-majestiste, and really couldn't give a buddhapoop
about symbolic jewelry. As far as I'm concerned, I'm a Peer, and everyone is
my peer until they prove otherwise. Amusing how that works out, sometimes .
. .

    Sieggy