[Sca-cooks] Two 15th Cent Ckbks - commercial plug

terry palmore palmoret at juno.com
Fri Apr 26 20:16:07 PDT 2002

Ok
I'll bite   what is the name of these books and other than 15th cent. can
you tell me any more about them

 Thanks
           Naomi MacAilpein
           Terry Palmore

just found that all three of my copies of this title have been
water-damaged.  aacck!  One has a stained cover, and the other two have
slightly stained covers, and some bleeding from the cover onto the
pages--mostly along the edge.

Obviously I can't sell these by mail, and the publisher won't want them
back--not his fault, after all.  So I'm offering them for sale: $35 each,
no
postage charge.