[Sca-cooks] Fried Rice, was Chinese sausage

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Apr 27 15:05:34 PDT 2002

Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>At 12:39 PM 4/27/02 -0700, you wrote:
>>Now I'm craving both fried rice and kasha.  You know how suggestible I can
>be.
>>
>>Selene, Caid
>
>Hmm... Toooona fish... tooona fish... Spaaaammm... you want spaaaammm...
>with aaanchoovies... and Jelllloooo... and Peeeeepsss...
>
>Evil 'Lai- er, no- Adamantius

Ladies and gentlemen:

It has come to my attention that certain members of this list have
performed various acts of questionable propriety and suggested that I
was the party responsible. Not only do I find the suggestion
repugnant, as all know I am a law-abiding individual, but in addition
I do not appreciate the additional scrutiny at this time, as it may
disrupt certain... projects... in which I am currently involved.
Naturally, none of them could be considered in any way objectionable,
unless the vict... the recipient is narrow-minded, unappreciative of
both art and irony, and has no sense of humor.

In order to avoid confusion or the intentional flying of false
colors, I suggest the following simple scheme: I will sign future
messages with the name, "Adamantius Classic", while all imitators may
use the Officially Sanctioned Pseudonyms of "Adamantius Lite" and
"NuAdamantius".

Oh, and "Adamantius Weenie Yankee Fan".

These should be sufficient measures to avoid confusion in the future.

Thank you for your attention to this Public Service Announcement.

Adamantius Classic