[Sca-cooks] Alternadamantius

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Apr 27 15:34:27 PDT 2002

At 06:05 PM 4/27/02 -0400, you wrote:

>In order to avoid confusion or the intentional flying of false
>colors, I suggest the following simple scheme: I will sign future
>messages with the name, "Adamantius Classic", while all imitators may
>use the Officially Sanctioned Pseudonyms of "Adamantius Lite" and
>"NuAdamantius".
>
>Oh, and "Adamantius Weenie Yankee Fan".

And how is this different from usual? ;-D) ;-D)

>These should be sufficient measures to avoid confusion in the future.
>
>Thank you for your attention to this Public Service Announcement.
>
>Adamantius Classic

_Classic_?!?!? Classic? As in "It's really an Antique but I can't call it
that because I had one when I was a kid and that would make me feel Old"?
Or like 'Classic Rock' which my kids call 'Geezer Tunes'?

And worse- who is this NuAdamantius? A new, flesh-toned version? Look! It's
Dechamps' "NaAdamantius Descending a Staircase"! Oh god! No! Don't thinkit!
it will hurt! And only repeated viewing of "My Little Pony and Friends"
will erase the mental image...

How about 'Spamantius'? 'Cuskynontius'? Naughtymantius? Adameatanappleius?

All right- i'ts clear that I need a real break from that silk- I'm losing
it. And it has to be finished tonight so I can deliver it to the prom-goer
tomorrow. You'd be dutzy too if you were doing this...

and taking full accountability for my sinns ot misattribution,

'Lainie. And Edouard had nothing to do with it. Nope. And he definitely did
not eat that plump-breasted pigeon, either... ;-)