[Sca-cooks] Marzipan, was War with AnTir

Randy Goldberg MD goldberg at bestweb.net
Sat Apr 27 15:24:40 PDT 2002

> > I have it.  Now that I seem to be feeling a bit more like myself, I
> > may just
> > use it at some point.  I have found myself a bit behind on gags though.
> > Hmm.  I *did* just come back from Restarurant Depot with
> > 14 pounds of almond paste, 25 pounds of confecitioners sugar, and half
> > gallon of egg whites and stopped elsewhere for three bottles of
> > rosewater.
> > Well, you know what they say...if you can't kill em,
> > over-kill em!
> > Olwen

My boyfriend (He Who Cannot Cook) has informed the he and two friends have
ordered six CASES of marzipan... just in case Icefalcon and Isabella win the
next Crown Tourney here in the East, so they can make the subtlety for the
Coronation. I steadfastly refuse to ask WHAT they're planning to do (though
of course I'm dying to know - not to mention miffed at being left out).

Avraham