[Sca-cooks] Fried Onions was (baked cheese dishes)

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 27 19:32:34 PDT 2002

On 27 Apr 2002, at 19:23, Barbara Benson wrote:

> You and your leading questions Stefan! ;) I am using the below
> translation: PARA HAZER CEBOLLAS ENTERAS EN CAZUELA EN DIA DE QUARESMA
[snip]
> PS: I know that Brighid is on this list, but I know not where you
> live.

I'm in the East Kingdom (specifically, northern New Jersey)

> If you are anywhere near Meridies

Alas, no.  Though I have enjoyed Meridien hospitality at Pennsic.

> you should know that the bulk
> of Sunday Night feast at Kingdom A&S is coming from recepits that you
> have translated. Great Thanks to you!!!

I'm always glad to hear that recipes are being *used*, which is their
purpose, after all.  Are you the head cook for this even?  Perhaps
you'll share some of the redactions with the list?  And the menu?

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net