[Sca-cooks] Duct tape garb

Tara Sersen Boroson tboroson at netcarrier.com
Mon Apr 29 07:24:43 PDT 2002

Have you guys seen the duct tape prom outfit contest?  The company that
makes Duck brand duct tape sponsors a contest for couples to make their
tuxes and gowns out of duct tape.  The photos are really cool - really
extravagant.  Put our duct tape bodices to shame ;)

Here's pics of a "duct tape ball" and fashion show:
http://www.duckproducts.com/
And a photo of last years prom winners and a link to the archives for
last year's contest:
http://www.ducktapeclub.com/prom/

-Magdalena