[Sca-cooks] Duct tape garb

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Apr 29 06:48:24 PDT 2002

Well, given that many people start out their bodice patterns by making them
out of duct tape...probably fairly easy.

Hmm, duct tape elizabethan - I wonder when the next garb-folies contest
is...I could do this!
margali
duct tape lace cuffs n ruffs?

the quote starts here:
 Seeing some of last years entry, I was seriously wondering how difficult
would it be to make 12th night garb out of Duct Tape....

    - Padraig o Connell