[Sca-cooks] Re: Caramel Laura Secord

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 07:24:32 PDT 2002

I had a co worker who is from Chile and he said that this was a common treat there.

I have made it once, I dont remember him telling me to put a cloth in the pan....but it has been about 5 years since I tried it. It did make a wonderful spread, and I would like to try it again, and I'd also like to try the chocolate.

I cant remember how long to cook it though. I want to say that he told me about 15 minutes, and I think it was just simering rather than boiling...but Im not sure.

How long do you all cook it?

Ilia