[Sca-cooks] demi-glace

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Apr 29 09:41:10 PDT 2002

According to his Bobby Flay Cooks American cookbook,
he is a graduate of the French Culinary Institute.
I like his programs where is roaming around the USA
and letting people talk about foods and recipes. Most
of these Food Network types don't stand around in plain
non-tv set kitchens and let women talk and make things like
Vidalia's favorite onion dip for a national audience.
Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis