[Sca-cooks] demi-glace

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Apr 29 13:18:09 PDT 2002

Also sprach Elaine Koogler:
>I didn't know that.  I thought, given his press on the Food Network, that he
>was an experienced chef!  I do know that I'm bothered somewhat by his "in
>your face" attitude!
>
>Kiri

I suppose by now you'd have to say that he's an experienced executive
chef, but he apparently had no experience before becoming a chef. I
think if he went to the French Culinary Institute, it must have been
after he started working at the Mesquite Grill. I know his interns
all came from The New York Restaurant School.

Adamantius