[Sca-cooks] Marzipan, was War with AnTir

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 29 13:44:43 PDT 2002

> > My God, that is a frightening concept - Christos left loose and
>unsupervised
> > with that much marzipan for a Coronation feast...Does her Excellency
>know
> > about this little plan, or is it a "surprise"?
>
>Somewhere, I have the King Arthur Flour handout which shows how to make an
>alligator/crocodile out of bread dough.. .
>
>  -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa

Gee, if you come to *my* playpen I can show you how to do it out of
marzipan.  But who's surprized?  Actually, it would be cool if I could get a
small child to lie still long enough to encompass with just her head
sticking out or foot or something and present it in court...hmmm are
alligators period??
Olwen