[Sca-cooks] chiquart's on cookery

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 07:46:39 PDT 2002

--- Angie Malone <alm4 at cornell.edu> wrote:
>    Anyway, here's why I am bothering all of you.  He
> asked if I wanted him
> to send me a few copies so I could 'unload' them for
> him. I don't know how
> this will work exactly, but I plan to get a copy for
> myself (after
> interlibrary loaning the book I liked it--although
> my taste may differ from
> yours) .  If others are interested I would be
> willing to get copies from
> them and then collect money and send it one big
> payment.  I would charge
> whatever they charge me plus shipping.    If I get
> at least 5 people
> (including myself) I will ask for a discount since I
> am doing them a favor.
>

>                 TITLE: Chiquart's On Cookery
>                 ISBN: 0820403520
>                 Publisher: Lang, Peter Publishing,
> Incorporated
>                 Publish Date: 01/01/1986
>                 Author: Chiquart
>                 Edited by: Terrence Scully
>                 Binding: Hardcover , XLVI, 138 pages
>                 List Price: USD 29.00

I'm willing to bet you could sell them here- if I had
the money, I'd buy one. In the mean time, this looks
like something Devra would be very interested in. You
ought to get together with her, see if she wants to
get a few copies to sell. You might have the man
cleaned out in no time flat ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,