demiglaze and Bobby Flay - was, Re: [Sca-cooks] demi-glace

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 30 08:03:29 PDT 2002

On 4/30/02 6:07 AM, "Elaine Koogler" <ekoogler1 at comcast.net>  sat on a
tribble, which squeaked:

> Thanks for your information.  I thought there was something awfully fakey
> about him.  And now, I see that the whole package is fake.  But....how did
> he manage to at least hold his own on Iron Chef?  Even though we know that
> he lost the first battle...and made a major A** of himself when he did, he
> did win the second (and we figure he was "given" that one because of the
> temper tantrum he threw during the first one), he did at least seem to know
> his way around the kitchen.  In view of what you're saying, he must have had
> some heavy-duty coaching!

    My feeling with Flay on the Iron Chef contests, was that for the most
part, his assistant chefs were carrying a lot of the workload.    He stuck
to decorative stuff and acting like a jerk.

    - Padraig o Connell

Just another Stuckeys on the Information Superhighway... (100 Kilobytes till
the Next Stuckeys).