[Sca-cooks] Ices, Ice-cream, and Sherbet

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Apr 30 09:05:27 PDT 2002

We spent a great deal of time on this subject last summer.
Those interested might want to read the postings under the topic
Re: Period Ices/Sorbets/Cold Treats?  in the archives
for the list from last July and August.
You can tell the archive to arrange the messages by
subject.
http://www.ansteorra.org/pipermail/sca-cooks/2001-August/subject.html

Also check the florilegium, as I am sure some if not all
of the various important points made their way into it.

Johnna Holloway   Johnna