[Sca-cooks] Marzipan, in general

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Tue Apr 30 10:45:04 PDT 2002

In a message dated 04/30/2002 11:48:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> Gee, for a little more than the cost of the stuff from Sweet Celebrations,
you could get *me* there!  hmm, when is that event agian??  Let's talk to UPS
and find out what a ten pound or so box would cost to ship and how long it
would take. I think we can work something out.  And do let me know when the
event is, after all...  <

I checked the UPS website and it looks like the shipping would be on the
order of $7 depending on the dimensions of the box and whether its dropped
off at their counter or picked up at a regular pickup and based on our two
zipcodes.
(Had yours from the little empanada presses you sent ages ago.)

You did notice this was in Trimaris, didn't you? I know Southwest is cheap
from BWI but not that cheap. Not that we wouldn't love to have you!!
::chuckle:: This is a joint event between the barony in Gainesville and our
shire in Jacksonville, and for two years in a row the scheduling has been a
problem. Both years a large part of our joint workforce has planned to go off
on a cruise at the same time the event gets scheduled. Their original
autocrat had to back out so one of our people took over and we set a date.
Apparently they booked the camp and made a deposit for a date two weeks
earlier. The same day those folks will be getting back from the cruise.
Including our autocrat. So now we have to push to get it switched back to the
date we chose to begin with. Which, if all goes well, is the last weekend in
October, the 25-27th.  Florida is cooler in October!! Really.

Ilaria