[Sca-cooks] Ebay listing of possible interest

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:05:54 PDT 2002

>If nothing else, it's intriguing to look at. I'm not certain I would be
>willing to spend this sort of money on a seller with only two sales
>mentioned, and he's in Switzerland, but the pictures are nice.
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=864020700
>
>It is listed as "MICHELANGELO OF 16th CENT.COOKING-SCAPPI,1598 "

It's interesting to note that, with few exceptions, every cook was wearing a
hat of some sort.  I saw only three exceptions and one of those was washing
dishes.

On the fifth plate (second set of two's), the one with the shovel on it, the
freestanding thing at the bottom center looks to me like a sink with handles
and running water.  Wonder what it really is.
Olwen