[Sca-cooks] Dayboard postmortem Very long

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Aug 1 05:56:48 PDT 2002

> Florilegium as an article. To both warn other prospective
> dayboard cooks and to let them know what can be done.

ARGH! Stefan, let me edit it first please! There are one or two things I
put in there about other people that probably shouldn't go in the
florilegium, even if they are in the cook's list archive, because they
could be read the wrong way.

> I have noticed through the years that the vehicles that an SCA
> member owns tend to get larger the longer they stay in the SCA. So
> Jadwiga, when will you be moving up to a larger vehicle to haul all
> those food ingredients and cooking stuff? :-)

You know, everyone asks that! My brother, the one who works in catering
and looks at my dayboards in the mixture of exasperation and admiration
only a little brother can achieve, takes a look in my car and says 'when
are you buying a truck'. Members of my shire wanted to know why my first
new vehicle wasn't a truck. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
	"Index your brain."