[Sca-cooks] Cooking class at Pennsic

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 1 10:02:12 PDT 2002

> I think I hear a Pennsic class in here... Hey,
> Muiredach, if Adamantius and I
> pull off the Cook's Collegium we've been
> discussing, wanna come give a class? :-
> )
>
> Avraham

Again, I have signed off, but I'm trying to catch up on old stuff.  I am
teaching Basic Feast Planning at Pennsic on Thursday, Aug. 8th at noon.  It is
a three-hour class, and (God willin')will have an extensive handout with it.
I do address kitchen safety and sanitation, diseases (in detail), handling
practices, etc.  I will also have the book for sale at the booth.
Christianna