[Sca-cooks] Elderberries

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Thu Aug 1 22:25:57 PDT 2002

Akim mentioned:
> Just thought I would mention that the elderberry crop is almost
> ripe at Cumberland Centre.  About another week and there should
> be bushels of them ready to pick.

So, can you? are you? going to bring some to Pennsic? Like the
quince paste you brought previously, I don't think I've ever tasted
elderberries.
Someone mentioned a elderberry wine/mead on a website recently.
Unfortunately, although Texas recently changed their law to allow
wine to be shipped into the state from wineries, Texas didn't
seem to be listed on the website as one they could ship to.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net