[Sca-cooks] Elderberries

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Aug 2 08:05:12 PDT 2002

That was me.  They can't ship to Montana, either.  The website, however,
did list stores where you could purchase their products, listed by
state.
Alternatively, you may be able to get someone like me to -uh- send you
some really nice "vinegar," courtesy of UPS.  I did something like this
for Olwen recently.
If I ever make it to Pennsic, I'll bring a bunch of this sort of stuff
with me (clank, clank....<g>)
--Maire, saving her elderberry mead for her birthday