[Sca-cooks] The feast is on!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Aug 4 11:26:42 PDT 2002

Now, see, I think you're *both* amazing....the depth and breadth of
knowledge you guys have is just amazing! I will never have the
linguistic skills or the time to translate texts, or do many of the
really intensive things that other members of the list do, but it's been
very enriching to be able to hang out with you all, even if only
electronically!
--Maire, needleworker and some-time cook.....