[Sca-cooks] I Found the Cheeses of the World song by Pinky =)

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Fri Aug 9 07:37:37 PDT 2002

Ok now normally I wouldn't respond with this but if you can find it...(I
am still searching kazaa) that song is much longer.  Pinky actually
names most of the cheeses out there.  I think it was about a minute 45
seconds or so in length.  If I locate it I can email it out.  I loved
those cartoons!!! That is how I learned most of the capitals and
states... (Yes I still have to sing the song)  I also loved the
ingredients song from the parent show of Pinky and the Brain,
Animaniacs! Sung to the original "Can Can" song. (If you saw the new
Moulin Rouge the tune is the same as "Spectacular Spectacular".
But that site you sent was a great find.  That stuff is fairly rare
nowadays
Nichola