[Sca-cooks] Scullys Neopolitan Collection/Welcome Back

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 19 18:48:09 PDT 2002

    Welcome Back to All who journeyed to Pensic this year !!!
      I am looking forward to the stories and reports on the
    GOOD food that was no doubt made and shared by the denizens
      of this list.

    Just finished a preliminary look thru of Terence Scully's
      Neopolitan Collection,and am slightly pleased with my self
   as some of the recipes actually made sense and i could almost
    begin to visulize ingredient quantitys.Am I finally beginning
   to get a clue??(Scary thought)

Æthelwülf