[Sca-cooks] Cooks Pot Luck - Bal-po Soup

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Aug 21 11:15:28 PDT 2002

The way you phrased it, you just dumped everything into a pot...

Next year, a better version, and maybe a couple more recipies out of it to
go with it [those drink syrups?]
margali

the quote starts here:
Margali, that's what was done, however there wasn't
enough time to cook things down properly, and we
didn't have enough chickpeas to thicken things
properly. I did the best I could with the time and
resources I had available, but a lot of things either
went totally wrong, or just didn't go right. Rain
coming down during cooking over an open fire was not a
benefit.

At least I know what to do better. Next War, if we
have a few fewer challenges, perhaps we can do better,
but sometimes you just have to do what you can with
what you have.

Phlip