[Sca-cooks] Fw: [trimaris-temp] CROWN LYST, TAVERN MENU & HOURS

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Aug 25 21:32:54 PDT 2002

Yup, I got that book too.  I also have this "ice mold" that will make a
dandy Raspberry Wobbler.

Anyone else here going to WorldCon next weekend?  I'm going to try to get
there by Friday evening,
Terry Pratchett is being feted by the Guild of Seamstresses (!) in the Con
Suite.  Should be an
interesting shindig.  I am working the Con Suite most of the weekend,
cooking and stocking the
plates of course.  Come by and see us sometime!

Selene Ogg, er, Colfox