[Sca-cooks] Spices

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Aug 25 21:23:17 PDT 2002

On 25 Aug 2002, at 19:55, Susan Fox-Davis wrote:

> vongraph wrote:
>
> > Juevos Rancheros   -- $4.00  (includes Coffee or tea)
>
> You mean Huevos.  Juevos probably means something else.
> Thursday, is it?  No, that's Jueves.  Well, I was close.

What it *really* should say is "Juegos Rancheros" -- ranchers'
games.  After you finish playing with the ranchers, you're tired, and
more than ready to sit down and sip some coffee or tea.

I believe that the _Libro de los Desportes Necios del Nuevo
Mundo_ by Fernando el Floreado contains some descriptions of
the games, but I don't have current access to the book.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net