[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2324 Rhachitis, etc.

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Mon Aug 26 06:19:05 PDT 2002

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 02:05:02 -0500 sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org
writes:
> Subject: RE: [Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1
> #2322/Rhachitis

> Yes.  I have a vague recollection that it grows like a weed in a
> Greenland spring and was eaten as a vegetable.

     That's what the report said--it's anti-scorbutic.  Thanks, Drake!

> Message: 12
> From: "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org>
> Subject: [Sca-cooks] Re: Rhachitis
> A female pelvis is rather like a cradle- there is depth
> back-to-front and
> the internal dimensions create mor of an ovoid passage, basically to
> allow
> a child's head through.

     Perfect!  Simple, small syllable words and short declarative
sentences!!!  I got very hung up in the medical terminology and he didn't
have a picture of a torso for that particular skeleton so I was having a
hard time visualizing it.  May I quote you??

    Thanks!

    Elizabeth