[Sca-cooks] Trio of Pyes

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Aug 27 08:55:32 PDT 2002

I agree

How about koken van honer [chicken, bacon, eggs, saffron, cumin, pepper]
or malaches of pork [pork, eggs, parmesan cheese, powder fort, saffron, pine
nuts, salt] or that pie that Adamantius did for 12th night [without the duck
or gilding] for a meat pie,
Tart on ember day [cheese, onions, eggs, butter, sage, parlsey, sugar,
cinnamon, ginger, currants] or spinach tart [spinach, eggs, fennel, chervil,
cheese, more cheese, ginger, salt] for the lacto-ovo vegtarian option and a
fruit based tart for the non ovo-lactos or those not wanting something heavy
and proteinaceous.
margali

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:27:45 -0700 (PDT) Bethra Spicewell
<christina_elisabeth at yahoo.com> wrote:

> ATrio of Pyes
>    Tart of Chese (a cross between Lese Fryes
> and Another
> Tarts from TTEM)
>    Onion-Cheese Pyes (cottage cheese, eggs and
> onions)
>    Pie Pan Spinach (cottage cheese,eggs &
> spinach)

I think that having cheese in all three pies is unwise.  Could you change at
least one to a meat pie or a fruit pie?

Brighid ni Chiarain