[Sca-cooks] Adamantius Harrumpfing

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Aug 29 05:37:09 PDT 2002

Actually, I guess I have a trophy husband... once I taught Rob to cook, he
does an amazing amount of the cooking on weekends, and during the week when
he is home from sea. I do know he has mentioned on a number of occasions
that if we won the lottery he would probably try to get into a decent
cooking school to expand his skills.

Although my first husband is definitely not as described - he wouldn't pay
for a paella pan to save his life, he would use the frying pan. Hell, I
couldn't get him to expend the money for saffron, he'd probably try to use
yellow food coloring and canned mussels!
margali

the quote starts here:
Hullo, the list!

There's an article in today's New York Times about male cooks and its
impact on the cookware industry. Harumph.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/28/dining/28MALE.html?8wd=&pagewanted=print&p
osition=top

Adamantius, off to rotate the chicken pans...