[Sca-cooks] Feast Ambience - incense

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Aug 1 12:11:56 PDT 2002

> Hmm, that's a really good point Serena, and one I hadn't considered. I
> wasn't planning to go overboard with the the incense, only small amounts of
> sage and frankincense, but might be a good idea to tone it down anyway.
> Thanks for the tip!

I try to keep a list of people in the kingdom with known allergies to
scented substances. Frankincense is one of the allergies on my list; and
burning sage (what culture did you document this from, btw, so I can put
it in my notes?) is not recommended around women experiencing high-risk
pregnancies...

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
	"Index your brain."