[Sca-cooks] Everquest drunken trolls

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 10:13:33 PDT 2002

>>Oh.  OK, my bad...I was confusing Everclear with Everquest.
>>Oh yah, drunken trolls with superpowers slaying winged beasts
>>with, oh, five gallon jugs...
>
>>Olwen, the unclear
>
>Well, you can play a troll in EQ. And brewing is indeed a tradeskill.
>You can also get "drunk" (your screen shifts back and forth and
>your typing becomes more garbled the more drunk you are).
>And trolls can become shamans and thus become stronger, run
>faster, can fly, cast magic bolts and have hardened skin. Sounds
>kind of super to me.
>There are lots of winged monsters in Everquest.
>
>So basically you can have a drunken troll with superpowers killing
>winged monsters.
>
>Oh, and there is actually a magic item that is a beer stein that
>is used as a magic focus and weapon. In a troll's hand it would
>probably come in around 5 gallons.
>
>Hope this helps.
>
>Gunthar

Um..no..not really...it just makes it more confusing for me, but I am not
much of a gamer.  I more of a toy person, you know, frizbees, ball, kites,
Simon, you know, interactive toys.  Need to keep my hands busy.  Frankly, I
don't know how you guys find the time to do all the list stuff *and* play
long involved games on the computer.  How in the world do you get anything
done?
Olwen