[Sca-cooks] Everquest drunken trolls

SCA Account boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Fri Aug 2 13:49:41 PDT 2002

Olwen uge-ber:
----- Original Message -----

Um..no..not really...it just makes it more confusing for me, but I am not
much of a gamer.  I more of a toy person, you know, frizbees, ball, kites,
Simon, you know, interactive toys.  Need to keep my hands busy.  Frankly, I
don't know how you guys find the time to do all the list stuff *and* play
long involved games on the computer.  How in the world do you get anything
done?
Olwen

easy answer:  an IV rack and 2 cans of Red Bull
That's standard issue for programmers in my department.  for me it allows me
to spend my days coding for Windows machines, then when I get home I still
have energy enough to chase the kids around the house, code for Macintoshes,
work on my period recipe database, do all of my lists, (Depending on what
day it is,  A)play Civilization III B)RP online C) Work on my car D) tweak
my servers in the kitchen (only place in the house with room for them till
the addition is done )  E) Work on the addition F) Read Saveur and Cook's
Illustrated ),  watch Forensic Files, go to bed.

Boroghul