[Sca-cooks] keeping produce fresh

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Sat Aug 3 15:58:48 PDT 2002

> Stefan is maybe at Pennsic.  I'm trying to search his files for the info but
> computer is shutting itself down every few minutes making it hard to find
> the answer.  Look there.  Aurore

Nope, not off to Pennsic yet. I leave Tuesday morning and get there
sometime in the evening. I've just been a bit behind on the lists.
Working eleven hours days at work to be able to leave on vacation
sort've does that.
I did see Angeline's note, but didn't think I had anything in the
Florilegium specific enough to help answer her question.

Stefan

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net