[Sca-cooks] marzipan Arms

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Mon Aug 5 11:20:09 PDT 2002

Olwen said:

>> > I'm not sure if Phlip *has* registered any arms.
>> >
>> > Lately she has been using: Philippa Ferraria
>> > But previously it was: Philippa Farrour
>> > Her mundane name is: Philippa Alderton
>>
>>"Philippa Farrour" was registered in 1994, and has no associated arms.
>>
>>Avraham
>
> Thanks you two.  It's all good, she may have an idea in her head that she
> never submitted, or I could just do something else, or some of you could sit
> and play with my toys!

Well, she often styles herself "cat wrangler" or "cat herder" since

she is the person who does a lot of the behind the scenes stuff for
SPCA. Perhaps something off of that.

Or since she has given Adamantius such a hard time about cattails,

maybe something there. Or since she spends a bunch of time at Pennsic
doing stuff for the Chirgeons...

Or perhaps doing a soteltie for the Chirgeons.

Stefan, who may just stop by and play with Olwen's toys.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net