[Sca-cooks] Re: Mario Nebbits. New topics for discussion...

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 5 20:16:15 PDT 2002

Of course I'll be at the potluck! But I'm also going to try to come look
at the Marzipan Arms that weekend... before you send them away. I know
you like pictures, but it's not the same.

I'm trying very hard not to get too excited...  and it doesn't seem
quite real! I expect to come out on Friday. (Depends a bit on my ride.)

Thanks!

Anne