[Sca-cooks] Re: Mario Nebbits. New topics for discussion...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 6 10:32:05 PDT 2002

Great!  Do you think you can locate our camp?  If you take the wagon, get
off at the bottom of the hill in front of the bathhouse.  Iron Lance's
yellow fence will be directly in front of you, our camp is next door to
theirs.  Enter our camp through a big hospitality pavillion.  Master
Chirhart is almost always there, but just introduce yourself and ask for me
or him or Alainne.  Anyway, they will be sitting on display in the
hospitality tent.  Oh.  I got the pictures back just now.  I will have to
quick post one or two today.  Wait till you guys see
An Tir.  It is the *best*!
Getting excited!
Olwen